2012 - 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 6.4 Procharger Supercharger System
BOLT ON 215+ HP WITH AN INTERCOOLED PROCHARGER SYSTEM. (##CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO##)
ProCharger is pleased to announce HO Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits for the 2017-12 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. Building on the proven performance of ProCharger HEMI SRT8 supercharger platforms, this patented technology continues to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
ProCharger HO Intercooled Systems are supplied with the patented self-contained P-1SC-1 supercharger, proven tuning calibrations, and a handheld programmer set for a 215+ horsepower gain over stock, on 7 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors. The HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory OEM plastics or hardware. As if that wasn’t enough, you also have your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes: satin, polished, or our new black finish.
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGERS MAKES JEEP SRT GRAND CHEROKEE SUPERCAR QUICK!
Even though this ProCharger-powered Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 SRT is a heavy SUV (tipping the scales at a whopping 5,150 lbs), that weight disadvantage is NOT stopping this supercharged SUV from ripping off 0-60 in sub 4 seconds (3.4 traction-limited seconds to be exact)! At first glance, a 3.4 second 0 to 60 may not seem very fast, that is until you compare it to the competition. The only “fair” comparison would be its brother from another mother, the Mercedes ML63 AMG. Take a moment to let the sticker shock wear off ($98,400 AMG vs. $64,380 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT) and let’s take a look at the performance numbers:
0 to 60 Times:
Stock Jeep SRT = 4.8 seconds
Stock Mercedes ML63 = 4.8 seconds
ProCharged Jeep SRT8 = 3.4 seconds
Stock Jeep SRT = 470 Horsepower
Stock Mercedes ML63 = 518 Horsepower
ProCharged Jeep SRT = 680+ Horsepower
*HP rating based on 23.82% drivetrain loss (rated 470 flywheel HP to 358 rear wheel HP)
With nothing more than a bolt-on ProCharger supercharger system that installed in a matter of hours, you can shed nearly 1.5 seconds off your 0-60 time, and absolutely destroy this Jeep’s closest competitor. Trust us when we say, you’ll never look at the Jeep’s Launch Control button the same way again. Use it sparingly though, because ripping off supercharged launches under full power can become addicting … and you may have to contact a doctor to remove the permanent grin from your face. Now lets dive into some other features that make this ProCharger system so awesome.
Upon opening the hood, the first thing you’ll notice is the ultra clean OEM fit and finish of the ProCharger supercharger system. No cutting or trimming is required during installation, which makes returning the truck to stock a breeze (If needed). The supercharger and bracket can be purchased in satin, black or polished finish.
Once the ProCharger Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT supercharger system is installed, people with a keen eye will notice the large air-to-air intercooler lurking behind the grill, demanding respect from “car people” in the know. Large and highly effective, the ProCharger intercooler is HUGE–good news for people looking to turn up these SUV’s above and beyond the HO intercooled system to produce even more boost and larger power gains.
This ProCharger supercharger system was designed with long lasting performance in mind. Thanks to the amazingly efficient P-1SC-1 supercharger and highly effective intercooler, massive power gains are possible with only 7psi of boost! Such a low boost number means you can be safe to run quality pump fuel from any gas station in the country (91+ octane). If you are ready to turn your Jeep SRT Grand Cherokee into power-producing, street-screeching monster, drop us a line and we’ll show you the way. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about this system or any other ProCharger supercharger system in our vast product lineup.
2017-12 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT HIGH OUTPUT INTERCOOLED SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTS
• 215+ horsepower gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, pump gas, otherwise stock motor
• ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
• 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
• Satin, polished, or black finish options available for brackets and supercharger
• Fuel injectors and handheld tuner with programming supplied (complete system only)
• Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
• Highly effective, large air-to-air intercooler and 3.50" cold-side tubing
• No cutting or trimming required of OEM parts, and No need to drain the cooling system
Genuine Procharger Dealers
We are a genuine and one of the most long term and continuous Procharger Dealers in Australia with many years of Selling, Fitting & Tuning wehave the knowledge and experience to help you get the most from your Procharger.
This means we deal directly with Procharger in the US and we arrange safe shipping and handling of your Procharger order from start to finish.
We can handle any warranty issues if any and make sure you are getting exactly what you paid for.
# Beware of pretend dealers offering cheapers prices? In some cases you may not even receive your order or if you have any issues you definitely wont get any warranty if you happened to have and issues. Also its very unlikely that these people have the knowledge to get you the correct system to suit your requirements.
Go to our Contact Us page if you have any questions, we will be happy to help you out.
There are plenty of custom options we can do for you. Contact Us if you need more information on other upgrades not listed on the product page.
Some of these other optional upgrades inc:
Standard or Race Bypass Valve Upgrades.
3 core & Race Intercooler Upgrades.
ATI Balancer Upgrades.
Custom Boost Levels.
Bigger Race/Competition Supercharger Options & Much more.
The pricing listed on our Procharger Systems & Parts are your actual buying price. There are no hidden charges or costs related to ordering any products from us.
This price includes US$ to AUS$ convertion, Freight & Shipping charges directly from Procharger in the USA to our shop, All customs and related charged including GST.
The only factor that can effect the price is a fluctuation in the US$. If you are concerned about this please contact us to confirm pricing before ordering.
P1X - D1X Superchargers
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes